Booking a Place
In order to book a place within the preschool, please complete the enrolement form found on the downloads page and return it to Sue Greenhalgh by email or a paper copy. One weeks deposit may be required to secure the sessions you require. (This will be deducted from your first bill after your child has joined us) All deposits are non- refundable.
- We recommend a minimum of two half day sessions (or 1 full day) per week to help your child settle into preschool.
- If you require childcare before 8.45am, the ‘Early Bird Club’ runs from 7.30am until the start of preschool. The cost of this is an additional £4.25 with a reduced price for siblings. Breakfast is provided. (Not available for two year olds).
- ‘After School Club’ runs from 3.30pm until 5.30pm priced at £7.50, with a reduced price for siblings. (The cost of both before and after school club is included in the fee table as part of ‘extended full day/week fee. Not available for two year olds)
- Morning and afternoon sessions may be attended in isolation or combined to provide a full day of care.
- Lunch is an optional addition to either session. Children can have a school dinner for an additional £2.30 otherwise a packed lunch should be brought in.
- All children are entitled to nursery education grant for up to 15 hours per week from the first term following their third birthday, or in some cases the term after they are two. Qualifying families may be entitled to 30 hours free.(see Mrs Greenhalgh for more information)
- All fees are charged half termly in advance, however other payment arrangements can be accommodated. We accept all childcare vouchers e.g. Sodexho, Computershare, Fideliti, Edenred, Childcare Vouchers etc. and also payments through the governments ‘Tax Free Childcare Scheme’
- If you no longer wish your child/children to attend, four weeks notice is required before your child leaves or fees payable in lieu of leaving.
- N.B Prices may be subject to increase. Any changes to fees will be advertised at least four weeks in advance.